Monday, January 26, 2009

Whose the Accountant in Your House?





Hello out there.....

well, I'm the accountant in ours.  I'm the one with two businesses and I do the taxes for both each year.  Oddly enough, I get a strange pleasure from figuring it all out.  Of course, Turbo Tax makes it very easy.  The first few years I did it on my own and really learned how it all worked.  Also, now that I file my receipts regularly the whole ordeal takes much less time. (If you are an artist or family childcare provider and you are considering doing your own taxes, please feel free to contact me with questions.) 

To make the process less trying, breaks to check on my FB page or taking some photos of recent craft projects makes it O.K. This photo is of some milk weed pods I collected with Oriana this fall and then glittered up!   We are hanging them from gold and silver painted twigs which will serve as decoration for the auction tables at her public school annual auction. More about how to fit volunteering into your schedule on another post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment